The Bundle is a very intricate fold and may take some practice, but it looks great on a formal table. There are many folds in this design, so you may want to start with a larger napkin to end up with a decent sized final product.
1. Fold all corners to the center of the napkin.
2. Carefully fold the napkin in half as shown.
3. Carefully fold the napkin in half again and orient as shown.
4. Roll down the top right corner just past the center of the napkin.
5. Roll down the new top right corner of the napkin under itself to meet the other roll in the center.
6. Carefully fold the top left corner under the napkin.
7. Repeat with the bottom right corner of the napkin.