The Double Peak is a fairly complicated fold, but easy to master with a little bit of practice.
1. Fold the napkin in half and orient with the fold at the right.
2. Fold down all the corners of the napkin as shown.
3. Fold the top and bottom points of the napkin to meet in the center.
4. Fold the napkin in half as shown.
5. Lift the bottom right corner of the napkin and tuck in the top right corner as shown.
6. Repeat on the left top corner of the napkin.
7. Begin folding the bottom right corner of the napkin outwards as shown to the center.
8. Repeat with the left side of the napkin.
9. Carefully flip the napkin over.
10. Repeat steps 7 and 8 on this side.
11. Carefully stand the napkin up by pulling out the bottom corners.
Another view of step 11.