The Four Points fold is a fairly complex and fancy napkin fold. With these simple instructions you will be able to fold them in no time at all and impress your dinner guests!
1. Fold the top and bottom edges of the napkin to meet at the center.
2. Fold the corners of the top fold as shown.
3. Fold the corners of the bottom fold as shown.
4. Place a glass of other weight at the center of the napkin.
5. Fold in the left side of the napkin as shown.
6. Tightly roll the left side of the napkin just short of the center.
7. Repeat steps 5 and 6 on the right side.
8. Make a slight crease a third of the way in from the right and fold up the right side.
9. Repeat step 8 on the left side and interlock the tips of the corners as shown.