This isn’t the easiest fold, but it looks very impressive. It can be placed on its side or standing straight up. It works much better with larger napkins.
1. Fold the napkin in half and orient so that the fold is at the top.
2. Fold down the top right corner of the napkin to the center.
3. Repeat with the top left corner of the napkin.
4. Carefully roll the bottom left corner of the napkin as shown.
5. Wrap the right corner around the cone as shown.
6. Continue wrapping the cone.
7. Flip the bottom up, and tuck in the free corner.