The Double Pyramid fold is fairly easy to accomplish and looks great in the center of a plate. Name tags may also be tucked into the lower fold for your guests.
1. Fold the napkin in half and orient with the folded edge to the right.
2. Fold up the bottom right corner of the napkin as shown.
3. Repeat with the left corner of the napkin.
4. Carefully flip the napkin over and orient as shown.
5. Fold up the bottom right corner of the napkin.
6. Repeat on left corner of the napkin.
7. Fold the bottom corner up to about one inch from the tip of the top corner of the napkin.
8. Fold up the bottom edge about half way as shown.