The Small Flower is a very beautiful fold and looks best with larger, solid colored napkins. It can add a lot of interest to any floral themed meal, and looks especially great in the center of a large plate.
1. Fold the bottom edge of the napkin up one third of the way.
2. Fold the top edge of the napkin down to meet the bottom edge.
3. Fold the right and left edges of the napkin in to meet at the center.
4. Fold the bottom right corner of the napkin up as shown.
5. Repeat with the bottom left corner of the napkin.
6. Carefully flip the napkin over.
7. Fold the top right corner of the napkin across to the left as shown.
8. Fold the top left corner of the napkin across in the same manner and tuck into the previous fold.
9. Flip the napkin over and gently pull it apart to give it more depth, then stand it up as shown.