The Rabbit Ears is a slightly complex napkin fold, but it is very intricate and impressive. It looks especially beautiful with solid color linen napkins.
1. Fold the napkin in half diagonally.
2. Fold up the right corner of the napkin to meet the top corner.
3. Fold up the left corner of the napkin to meet the top corner.
4. Fold the bottom corner up to an inch or two below the corners at the top of the napkin.
5. Fold the left corner in behind the napkin.
6. Repeat with the right corner of the napkin.